March 11, 2005

Gratuitous Long Distance Posting (TM) - Update

I posted earlier today that I was toying with the idea of making the 15-odd total hours run from South Central Florida to Northern Virginia all in one go tomorrow in order to beat a snowstorm into the region on Sunday. Well, the latest forecast is that the storm will blow through NoVa tomorrow, leaving Sunday a pretty decent day. So instead of one-hopping it, we'll probably split the trip over two days, fetching up somewhere in North Carolina (say, Wilson) or Southern Virginia tomorrow night.

Whether the Llama-ettes survive the trip is a very open-ended question at this point........[Insert sound of frustrated Daddy pounding head against counter-top]

Posted by Robert at March 11, 2005 06:53 PM

What, Wilson NC, and forego the quintessential American Experience that is Pedro's South of the Border?

Posted by: Smokin at March 11, 2005 08:44 PM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?